Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging map-updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, new to the forum. I haven’t seen a discussion about the Tesla Supercharging map being outdated. Has anyone experience this? I’m in the PNW and I’ve looked at the map, it doesn’t show a new Service Center opening soon in Renton, WA, and I’ve seen photos that it is being built. Also, I’ve heard in the old Auburn Super Mall there are or will be Superchargers, but again nothing on the map. Any insights as to how to get the latest map with all the ‘opening soon’ Service Centers and Superchargers? Also, do the Service Centers usually have chargers that the public can use? Thanks!

The map on Tesla's own site is frequently way behind.
The most useful and constantly updated map is user-maintained that basically sources the data from realtime things that people discover and report here on this forum and then gets added to the map. It includes current Superchargers as well as discovered build permits and active construction of ones being built right now. It is www.supercharge.info

Service centers or stores may or may not have wall connectors of some kind available or not, but I think that's very location dependent.

The map on Tesla's own site is frequently way behind.
The most useful and constantly updated map is user-maintained that basically sources the data from realtime things that people discover and report here on this forum and then gets added to the map. It includes current Superchargers as well as discovered build permits and active construction of ones being built right now. It is www.supercharge.info

Service centers or stores may or may not have wall connectors of some kind available or not, but I think that's very location dependent.
Thank you, I will check this out!

A lot of service and delivery centers have Superchargers, but many have been de-listed. To handle a lot of new cars, they tend to have to keep the Superchargers busy. I dare say that there were some dissatisfied customers that complained and it got solved by not making them public.