Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging not being billed - lease customer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening All,

Had my Model Y coming up on 6 months now and only used the superchargers on a couple of occasions on longer trips. I’ve read various posts that supercharger sessions wouldn’t appear in the app owing to me being a lease customer, but I appear to not be getting billed for them either? Has anyone experienced this?

The sessions show up in the car, with the associated cost, and I have a payment method saved but nothing has come through. I thought perhaps my lease company would re-charge me via my monthly direct debit if they’d been charged by Tesla, but nothing to date.

Cheers

Hi Just wondering if you are still getting free supercharging.

I picked up my new Model Y in September and have have used several supercharger at different locations and have never been charged. The cost shows up on the display in the car at the time but I have never been charged. When I look at the app or my account it say no charging history found.

The car is a lease car (company car) and I have spoken to the lease company who said they are not been charged and “good luck to you”. Just wondering if I should tell Tesla or keep quiet. I don’t want to get a big bill at some stage.

Cheers

I picked up my new Model Y in September and have have used several supercharger at different locations and have never been charged. The cost shows up on the display in the car at the time but I have never been charged. When I look at the app or my account it say no charging history found.

The car is a lease car (company car) and I have spoken to the lease company who said they are not been charged and “good luck to you”. Just wondering if I should tell Tesla or keep quiet. I don’t want to get a big bill at some stage.

Cheers
I remain in the same boat as you, appears in car but not in app and, despite having a payment card on account, have never been billed.

I’ve taken the advice above to keep mum! If I’m ever chased, I’ll pay then but long may it continue!!

Cheers
Hi there. I'm having same "problem" in Norway. The cost is shown while I'm charging, but at the end nothing more happens since last registered charge in my history on the 17th oct. No charge to my card, no registration in app.
And I have probably charged 10times since 17oct....
anyone?!

Cheers
I hope to god I have the same problems in two weeks when I get mine 🤣. As others have said, I'd keep the approximate cost to one side in another account just in case.