Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharging speed consistency

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No... You don't want a bright, flashing light drawing attention to your unattended vehicle. You have the app for that - just check if your vehicle is charging in the app. Although, I wouldn't mind the dash display showing a big indicator of what the SOC is, so people can glance in your window... but that wouldn't be visible from far away and draw much attention.

But ideally, they'd put a screen on the SC to indicate what the SOC is for whatever it plugged in, as well as the power draw (and maybe a happy face when it's OK to plug in @ a paired stall)
Keep it user friendly, just tell me what the most optimal available stall to pull into is on the navigation screen. This is definitely something Tesla should easily know and be able to program. We don't need to know current and SOC for all chargers to then figure it out on our own....sure a lot of us would like that info, but 95% of customers will just want to know where to plug in. I'd be happy with that...

• Love
Reactions: David99
Keep it user friendly, just tell me what the most optimal available stall to pull into is on the navigation screen. This is definitely something Tesla should easily know and be able to program. We don't need to know current and SOC for all chargers to then figure it out on our own....sure a lot of us would like that info, but 95% of customers will just want to know where to plug in. I'd be happy with that...

I've been saying this for years now. Pairing can make a huge difference in charge time. There is no way for us to know, but it's easy for Tesla to give us that info if they wanted.