Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Unavailable- Please add Payment Method...but I have a payment method!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI. Has anyone else had an issue in the UK where the car is telling you to add a payment method to your account, but you have already added one?? I have a credit card added, the pre-authorisation has been sent to the bank so I know it's working in that respect, however the message is still in the car.

I have a long trip planned soonish and want to have the reassurance of knowing the supercharger network is available!

Can anyone shed any light...or point me to someone I can contact as the Tesla FAQ's a singularly unhelpful!

Cheers, Dean

I have no charges on my account though. It's very odd.
My neighbor and I each have had that happen on the same day.

We were able to resolve it by going on the website and use the pay now option.
My guess is Tesla was having issues contacting the CC processor and a bunch of transitions failed.
Once you have it retry and they have been approved things are OK again

My neighbor and I each have had that happen on the same day.

We were able to resolve it by going on the website and use the pay now option.
My guess is Tesla was having issues contacting the CC processor and a bunch of transitions failed.
Once you have it retry and they have been approved things are OK again
Thanks for that, but I don't have any payments sitting there waiting to be paid. I have spoken to customer service who say it's a service centre job! Can't say I'm particularly keen to drive 90 minutes to get an account problem sorted so I'll email them first. What a palarvar!