Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 time Tesla owner. 1st was a p85d. Now a p100d. Lease is up in December. Thinking of ordering a P3D. Any chance I can get free unlimited supercharging?

No

(and tesla should never offer free unlimited supercharging on any of their vehicles going forward, either, but thats my personal opinion. Would help reduce supercharger crowding since too many people with those free miles focus on trying to get them)

It's doubtful you can get free unlimited lifetime Supercharging but if you wait until the end of the quarter, you might be able to get something like free unlimited Supercharging for 3 years. We received this on the car we bought earlier this year. Then again, that was an X. For a 3, you might only be able to get the 2000 miles via a self-referral.

Reactions: Mlorman
It's doubtful you can get free unlimited lifetime Supercharging but if you wait until the end of the quarter, you might be able to get something like free unlimited Supercharging for 3 years. We received this on the car we bought earlier this year.

Thing is though, are we sure that things that you can get or get offered are things that "the rest of us" can get or get offered? I am not trying to be difficult at all.. but we are all not created equal here (or anywhere, really)....

But relating to teslas, is what I mean lol

Reactions: Mlorman
Thing is though, are we sure that things that you can get or get offered are things that "the rest of us" can get or get offered? I am not trying to be difficult at all.. but we are all not created equal here (or anywhere, really)....

But relating to teslas, is what I mean lol
The 3 free years was offered for all existing Tesla owners who bought an S or X by the end of the quarter. It wasn't widely communicated but many on TMC mentioned getting it. We get the same offers as every other Tesla owner.