Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Support AB-193 California "rebate" on used EV's, battery upgrades, extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey folks. My local Air Board representative sent this info to me today and I promised a I would "rally the troop". This could be a huge thing for getting more used EV's into the state, upgrading to a larger pack and buying the Tesla ESA. This should be important to those buying new, (resale value), those buying used (lower cost of purchase) and those with the intention to own for a long period (offset extended warranty cost).

Attn CA EV owners. Looks like AB193 is gaining some momentum but I'm sure they need everyone to help support. The gist of it is a cash "rebate" if you buy a used EV, an extended EV warranty, battery upgrade etc. it's an extension of the Clean Vehicle Rebate Program that was ONLY for new purchases.

Bill Text - AB-193 Air Quality Improvement Program: Clean Reused Vehicle Rebate Project..

I am going to contact Ms. Cervantes' office and asking what I can do as a private citizen to support her bill. Here's a link to her website: Official Website - Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes Representing the 60th California Assembly District if you'd like to do the same.