Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Support TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reviving an old thread but where do you see any of these badges including supporting member? Am I missing something here lol

Hmmm. I'm not seeing these either. If you have a badge or badges they should on your posts right below your tagline (or whatever it's called...for you it's "Ignore Button Czar"). I should have a Supporting badge (forgot which color...it's the cheaper one) and a TMC Connect '17 badge, but don't see either one.

@doug is it possible we lost badges during some recent forum software upgrade? I don't remember this coming up in conversation before but maybe we talked about it and I forgot.

Bruce.

I started getting ads while on the site a couple of days ago. I'm still on an ancient support level.
Has supporting member add reduction changed suddenly?
They definitely slow the page load rhythm.
Adds also showing up on iPad.
1st window - Account status, 2nd window - Vrbo add, 3rd window - same page that loaded 30-45 minutes earlier add free.
Help??

1665787255790.png

I started getting ads while on the site a couple of days ago. I'm still on an ancient support level.
Has supporting member add reduction changed suddenly?
They definitely slow the page load rhythm.
Adds also showing up on iPad.
1st window - Account status, 2nd window - Vrbo add, 3rd window - same page that loaded 30-45 minutes earlier add free.
Help??

View attachment 863941

No inside info here, but I started noticing page ads showing up on my iPhone (Safari, iOS 16) sometime in the last day or two. Not seeing it on desktop Firefox 105 (macOS 12.6).

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch
I host the sticky thread which is widely used by TSLA investors:

On the evening of Feb9 I lost the ability to successfully post images. TMC will allow the image to be selected, but in the thumbnail of the image at the bottom of the page you cannot see the image and the image will not transfer to the post. I've tried old and new images, three browsers, two operating systems on two different computers and no success. I see others can post images to the main investor forum but I cannot, even there. Something is gorked on the server, most likely. I'd very much appreciate some help resolving this issue.

I host the sticky thread which is widely used by TSLA investors:

On the evening of Feb9 I lost the ability to successfully post images. TMC will allow the image to be selected, but in the thumbnail of the image at the bottom of the page you cannot see the image and the image will not transfer to the post. I've tried old and new images, three browsers, two operating systems on two different computers and no success. I see others can post images to the main investor forum but I cannot, even there. Something is gorked on the server, most likely. I'd very much appreciate some help resolving this issue.
This seems to be resolved now. Sorry for the inconvenience.