TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Support TMC

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by danny, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

Is there a way to contribute and not get any recognition or badge? Thanks.

2. D10-Vic

D10-Vic Member

What is this TMC Connect Badge mean and how do you get it?

3. BertL

BertL Active Member

It's for people that attended the "annual" physical event. TMC Connect

4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

I have a buddy that may want to be a sponsor, how or who does he contact?

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

• Like x 1
  6. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Hi Mods, I just paypaled an annual subscription fee but the transaction did not complete, so I rsubmitted. Again it messaged incomplete. I checked my checking account and it looks like two debits are pending, so perhaps it did process. Can you confirm from your side? Thank you.

7. doug

I don't see any transactions on our end with your user name. You used the account upgrades link? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/upgrades

8. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Yes, it never completed or confirmed, just hung there, thus the 2nd attempt. Although unknown to me at the time, it looks to have processed through paypal in both cases. Here is a snapshot of my paypal transactions from yesterday. No rush to solve, but more of a heads up. You should see two payments hit your merchant account at some point after the weekend. LMK if you need anything else. Thank you.

CaptureTMC.PNG

9. doug

The hangup must be on the paypal end. We'll have to reach out to them.

10. doubleohwhat

doubleohwhat Member

I paid for an upgrade and I'm still getting the annoying "Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker" message at the top of every page. Why is this message still shown for people who have paid for an upgrade?

I hate ads but I also don't mind supporting sites I enjoy. However, I expect the nag messages to disappear once I've paid. For now, I've canceled the PayPal subscription. I won't be renewing if the nag messages persist.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  11. danny

danny Administrator

This probably because you have an adblocker active. Can you please try whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker?

• Like x 1
  12. yo mama

yo mama Supporting Member

In contrast, is it okay to contribute solely for the self-congratulatory purpose of feeling like a big shot? Asking for a friend.