Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Support TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Mods, I just paypaled an annual subscription fee but the transaction did not complete, so I rsubmitted. Again it messaged incomplete. I checked my checking account and it looks like two debits are pending, so perhaps it did process. Can you confirm from your side? Thank you.

Hi Mods, I just paypaled an annual subscription fee but the transaction did not complete, so I rsubmitted. Again it messaged incomplete. I checked my checking account and it looks like two debits are pending, so perhaps it did process. Can you confirm from your side? Thank you.
I don't see any transactions on our end with your user name. You used the account upgrades link? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/upgrades

I don't see any transactions on our end with your user name. You used the account upgrades link? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/upgrades
Yes, it never completed or confirmed, just hung there, thus the 2nd attempt. Although unknown to me at the time, it looks to have processed through paypal in both cases. Here is a snapshot of my paypal transactions from yesterday. No rush to solve, but more of a heads up. You should see two payments hit your merchant account at some point after the weekend. LMK if you need anything else. Thank you.

CaptureTMC.PNG

Yes, it never completed or confirmed, just hung there, thus the 2nd attempt. Although unknown to me at the time, it looks to have processed through paypal in both cases. Here is a snapshot of my paypal transactions from yesterday. No rush to solve, but more of a heads up. You should see two payments hit your merchant account at some point after the weekend. LMK if you need anything else. Thank you.

View attachment 227816
The hangup must be on the paypal end. We'll have to reach out to them.

I paid for an upgrade and I'm still getting the annoying "Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker" message at the top of every page. Why is this message still shown for people who have paid for an upgrade?

I hate ads but I also don't mind supporting sites I enjoy. However, I expect the nag messages to disappear once I've paid. For now, I've canceled the PayPal subscription. I won't be renewing if the nag messages persist.

I paid for an upgrade and I'm still getting the annoying "Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker" message at the top of every page. Why is this message still shown for people who have paid for an upgrade?

I hate ads but I also don't mind supporting sites I enjoy. However, I expect the nag messages to disappear once I've paid. For now, I've canceled the PayPal subscription. I won't be renewing if the nag messages persist.
This probably because you have an adblocker active. Can you please try whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker?

Loading of threads has become very slow in the past days due to ads not loading. The page appears in acceptable time but then it takes forever to jump to the new posts.

Blocking ads helps but I wanted to show ads to support TMC. So I upgraded to a blue account instead.

Reactions: bmah