Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Surf Trip with the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my model 3 on its first surf trip today - totally makes sense. My board (7'2") fits easily inside along with all the other stuff I've to take. I don't have to worry about where to put the key/lock box anymore as I put the phone on airplane mode and simply took the key card with me inside a water proof pouch under my wetsuit. Brilliant.

IMG_0554.jpeg IMG_0555.jpeg

Reactions: jimbo_hippo
I took my model 3 on its first surf trip today - totally makes sense. My board (7'2") fits easily inside along with all the other stuff I've to take. I don't have to worry about where to put the key/lock box anymore as I put the phone on airplane mode and simply took the key card with me inside a water proof pouch under my wetsuit. Brilliant.

View attachment 501787 View attachment 501789
Unless you’ve nicked it, you need to change your sig!

regards,

Mr. Pedantic Dick-Spring

P.S. stroke of genius with the pouch idea.

• Funny
Reactions: drmarkreid

Nice - Thanks for sharing !