Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Surprise Tesla experience wanted for a colleague!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, this is a long shot, but I know how passionate the Tesla community is and figured I'd give it a try...

Every year in my workplace, we get a day off as a "treat" and this includes an experience of some kind which each employee would really enjoy, tailored to their tastes.

It works like "secret santa" where all employees are assigned a colleague for whom we must organise a treat without them knowing.

So, it falls upon me to arrange this experience day for our fantastic top-class Python developer (we work remotely in e-commerce I.T.) and I know one of his interests and passions is Tesla. He does not own a Tesla vehicle (and never has).

Being in to Tesla myself, but also not owning a Tesla, I think a treat involving him having an “in-the-flesh” introduction for a few hours with one of Tesla’s cars would be epic and something he’d enjoy.

I’m finding organising the more obvious choices to be tricky, such as “vehicle hire” or “driving experiences”, as he lives between Třebíč and Brno Komín, Czech Republic, I live in the UK. This limits options somewhat, especially as I speak no Czech and search results on Google are patchy. However, not one to give up, I’m thinking outside the box and am putting it to you, the Tesla community to point me in the right direction.

If anyone out there (near Třebíč and Brno Komín) would like to treat my colleague to a bit of quality Tesla time, showing him around your vehicle (any model), along with your feelings about ownership, pus even a brief ride around the block, it would be hugely appreciated.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a Tesla hire or experience day that can be had, (again, within a couple of hours from the above area), that would also be a huge help.

Thanks all and I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

Dave.

Hi Dave, I'm located in Canada so cannot help regarding the personal tesla tour but did you think of renting out a Tesla for him? I know that in North America there is turo. Maybe there is sonething similar in Europe?

Just an idea,