TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Surprises after taking delivery of you X, mine was the Snowcone windshield

Discussion in 'Model X' started by SCModelX, Mar 21, 2016.

1. SCModelX

SCModelX Member

I read the forums with great enthusiasm. I felt I knew much of what there is to know on the X prior to my delivery yesterday (other than the sheer elation I'd experience upon seeing my beast, and config, for the first time, THAT was a surprise, in the best possible way, just unreal). SO, my surprise was: when approaching my X this morning after the rain, the top of the windshield had water droplets the color of liquid, cherry, candy. I had to examine, and open my mind, to grasp that it's the nature of the windshield composition that makes that happen. Then, after work the colors from that recent rain were variants of yellows and reds. Gorgeous. Here is a pic that can't represent too well,m it you get the jist.... Any other eye opening surprises out there?

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Looks Cool, I recall @bonnie posted a similar image before. This will be a rare site in SoCal as it doesn't rain here.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Good memory!

uv coating rain.jpg

4. Funky

Funky Member

Wow, that looks really cool!

5. SCModelX

SCModelX Member

In person it looks electric. A fun little bonus