Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Surprising my caregiver with a Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Tesla owners want to join me in a little surprise?

I'd like to surprise my caregiver Ruso with a free Tesla. (He's the guy on the left.)

His old car broke down and he has been so kind to me with cooking and doing groceries while I have cancer. Without him, I wouldn't be alive.

I'd like to "pay it forward" to him, and make a video of this surprise, to benefit and promote the Tesla community that is changing our world in a positive way.

If Tesla’s marketing department or any Tesla owners would like to lease, lend, donate, or collaborate on this surprise, please get in touch.

Alternatively, I thought of approaching Nissan Leaf, but he's a Tesla fan and so am I. If anything, I'd love to give him the opportunity to drive a Tesla for a year.

He's not the kind of guy to cry, but I know this surprise will probably make his year and bring him tears of joy...

Random acts of kindness feels good to do. I know from experience that kindness is contagious and spreads fast.

With gratitude,

Brice

PS: I'm a Vancouver cancer patient doing random acts of kindness to heal myself because my doctor told me that love and kindness is the world's best medicine.

Here's my story for context:

Brice Royer on about.me

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/brice-royer-homeless-fundraiser-campaign-1.3344645

Hi, @BRoyer,

I'm sure we all wish we were in a position to donate a Tesla to your caregiver. But I think the vast majority of us aren't so fortunate. May I suggest you consider starting one of those crowdfunding campaigns (Kickstarter? GoFundMe? not sure if I have the names right, nor which one(s) assist charitable campaigns) and letting folks here know about it. That way you could get those donations you're talking about (one of which will be from me).

Good luck,
Alan

Reactions: Jaff