Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Surround vehicle display limited v2.0 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same error. Drove home from SC where they installed v9, no errors car drove great, went out for another drive about an hour later and the error popped up.

Been unable to clear with MCU reboot, IC reboot, or powerdown.

I did notice on my drive home from the SC that the IC was never displaying cars directly behind me as I had seen on others screenshots. Only anomaly.

Curious is anyone has been able to get a hold of Tesla yet regarding the error?

Attachments

• 81166985-BEE6-4C9E-8355-8816C341354E.jpeg
    81166985-BEE6-4C9E-8355-8816C341354E.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 410B7B5D-C0B6-477A-9B89-E799C10BE855.jpeg
    410B7B5D-C0B6-477A-9B89-E799C10BE855.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 153
Got the same error. Drove home from SC where they installed v9, no errors car drove great, went out for another drive about an hour later and the error popped up.

Been unable to clear with MCU reboot, IC reboot, or powerdown.

I did notice on my drive home from the SC that the IC was never displaying cars directly behind me as I had seen on others screenshots. Only anomaly.

Curious is anyone has been able to get a hold of Tesla yet regarding the error?

I did another reboot and power down, ran into the market, when I came back out the error was gone, and I noticed on my drive home cars were now displaying directly behind me in the IC as well (which I was not seeing before).

@blee321 – Indeed, seems to be related to calibration of some kind and eventually clears on its own.

Got the same message as well. Drove 100miles after the error, which indicated that no recalibration helped. Did all the customary resets and power-off steps, but no change.

Finally got thru to Tesla customer service. I am told that I need to replace one of cameras on the right side pillar which is not working. So, I have a visit to the Service Center scheduled for the same. Going in tomorrow morning. Shall post an update right after, to this thread...

Many of the first AP2 cars had problems calibrating the cameras back in early 2017. Lots of people had to take their cars into the Service Center but then they did a software update that fixed the issue for the forward camera. It sounds like this could be a similar issue. Hopefully they'll have a software update that can address it instead of requiring a trip to the Service Center.

*update* had my car logs checked by Tesla. They reported that the car needs to be looked at because of new new firmware.

Apt made for 10/15 but this am the error has diassapeared

Mine came back today, in the morning - went away in the afternoon, and came back again tonight.... *sigh* my appointment is for 10/30, sounds like you may beat me to the SC. Would be curious what they find if you do end up taking your car in.

I am having the same vehicle surround display error. Just got off the phone with support. One of the cameras is having problems. I already have an appointment on the 18th, so adding this to that appointment.

Guess this is proof that the other cameras were not being used prior to this update.