TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Survey | Chance to Win $50 | Model S Experience

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Murat Dikmen, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Murat Dikmen

Murat Dikmen New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Murat Dikmen and I am a master’s student working under the supervision of Catherine M. Burns in the Advanced Interface Design Lab in the Systems Design Engineering Department at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. I am currently seeking participants in a study I am conducting as part of my master’s thesis.

As a participant in this study, you will be asked to fill out a 15-20 minutes long online survey about your experience with Tesla Model S, Autopilot and Summon.

In appreciation for your time, you will have a chance to win $50 Amazon gift card.

Tesla Survey

In my research, I am trying to understand how we can make self-driving cars safer, and your input is extremely valuable.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected] or my supervisor at [email protected]

Thank you for your time!

This study has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.