TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Survey | Chance to Win $50 | Model S Experience

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Murat Dikmen, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Murat Dikmen

Murat Dikmen New Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi everyone,

My name is Murat Dikmen and I am a master’s student working under the supervision of Catherine M. Burns in the Advanced Interface Design Lab in the Systems Design Engineering Department at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. I am currently seeking participants in a study I am conducting as part of my master’s thesis.

As a participant in this study, you will be asked to fill out a 15-20 minutes long online survey about your experience with Tesla Model S, Autopilot and Summon.

In appreciation for your time, you will have a chance to win $50 Amazon gift card.

Tesla Survey

In my research, I am trying to understand how we can make self-driving cars safer, and your input is extremely valuable.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected] or my supervisor at [email protected]

Thank you for your time!

This study has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.