Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Survey: How many have you used the Model 3 Delivery Checklist from Reddit?

Did you use the delivery checklist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes - But not all of it

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes - But it was a waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No - I wish I had

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having bought two other Teslas over the past six years, I knew pretty much what to expect. Sat in the car with my wife, walked around it, drove it down the block, mainly to get used to the single dash display rather than to see if it would work. Heck yeah, it works! I already knew that if I found anything, the SC would take care of it.

• Informative
Reactions: lklundin
I went through the whole thing, because I wasn't about to pickup a faulty new car. That said, I also knew they'd take care of any defects I found (found a couple light bumper scratches). I got a call 3 days after delivery to schedule a service appt to take care of it and had a wonderful time at the service center getting it fixed. No problems, no hassles.

• Informative
Reactions: lklundin
I had it saved to my Google Drive and made a mental checklist of the contents in my head before I arrived, but ultimately it didn't really matter once the car was in front of me. I gave it a once over all the way around during the walkthrough and left it alone. I'm very much a "it'll be whatever it is" kinda guy though - I plan to have a long journey with this car, so that particular moment wasn't about to ruined for little nitpicks that could always be resolved or just forgotten.

I was more afraid of having the "delayed" experience since the SC is hours away from me. Everything went very smoothly though!