TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Survey: Rated Range and Average Energy Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Owner, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Owner

Owner Active Member

#1 Owner, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    In an attempt to answer the question "Is rated range related to driving habits?"

We have heard from Tesla employees that there is a correlation, some drivers say no.

Please fill out this four question survey monkey after charging up your car. A summary of the data will be provided to this forum once collected. Thanks.

Rated Range and Average Energy Tesla Model S Survey

2. simplesolar

simplesolar Member

says enter a positive number for the version number when I input 4.5

3. Owner

Owner Active Member

thanks for letting me know. Survey Monkey is a little less sophisticated than I expected. It seems to not think 4.5 is a numerical value. I changed the question to be enter 4 for 4.4, 5 for 4.5 and 0 for don't know.

4. Owner

Owner Active Member

There are now five questions <old responses still valid>. Thank you to those who have filled in the data so far!

1. What is your rated range after a full non-range mode charge?

2. What is the Average Energy for your car? This info is under Controls / Trip. Please provide the data for the longest distance trip available

3. What is the Distance given in the "distance column" in the same line?

4. What version of OS is your Model S on? 4.4 <enter 4>, 4.5 <enter 5>, don't know <enter 0>

5. Is your Model S battery 60kwH or 85kwH?