Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Survey Results - TMC Forum Customer Demographics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, I could have figured that out if I were to make an assumption. That would only work if the absolute minimum on any selection was in fact 1. If it was 2, then that 1.1% would mean that there were 182 responses. I guess in this case, it was easy enough to ask, rather than to assume :)
I was just teasing AnOutsider. Don't read too much into it. :)

Interesting info ... but perhaps this should be re-titled 'Tesla Motors Club Customer Demographics'?

Surely this is not meant to be representative of Tesla customers, since a forum does not attract a representative selection of customers. Thoughts?

Interesting info ... but perhaps this should be re-titled 'Tesla Motors Club Customer Demographics'?

Surely this is not meant to be representative of Tesla customers, since a forum does not attract a representative selection of customers. Thoughts?

I'm happy to change it. You're right; it is more accurate that way. I suppose a moderator would have to change the thread title, however.