Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension Heights Wrong After Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today that my suspension height settings look to be mis-aligned. I have the car set to “always low” when driving, but it now looks like it is set to very low, with the option to go lower. I assume the text is just misaligned, but curious if others are seeing this as well
0F995610-D9B3-446D-8302-294EF28C3451.jpeg

Same for me on both .4 and .5

speaking of bugs… also seem to have some system glitches with both screens being blank last night needing a couple resets to resolve and also cabin overheat seems to not work even though it’s been verified to be turned on. Seems to be sleeping so well it’s not letting the cooling come on to maintain temp- it was 140F earlier when I woke it up!

Same for me on both .4 and .5

speaking of bugs… also seem to have some system glitches with both screens being blank last night needing a couple resets to resolve and also cabin overheat seems to not work even though it’s been verified to be turned on. Seems to be sleeping so well it’s not letting the cooling come on to maintain temp- it was 140F earlier when I woke it up!
Cabin Overheat used to be forever. Some time back it was changed to be limited to twelve hours. Since my X is generally parked outside, I found that change annoying. Especially since my X is always plugged in to shore power.

Reactions: mxnym