Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension leak P85D - moving around

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my 2015 P85D the rear left started to drop slowly over night, in a way where it was pretty clear that it had to be the rear left strut that needed replacement. The spare part was in back order, so I decided to replace the two front lower arms and discs and pads on both sides while waiting for the rear strut.

After the work in the front was done, the rear left would not drop over night anymore or at least not significantly compared to three other corners. Left for a couple of days the car will drop, but somewhat equally on all four corners, and when you start the car and put it in drive, the compressor will start up and the car will raise. Sometimes it seems like the air tank is empty or close to empty and the compressor runs for a minute or so, other times the compressor will only run for 10s while the car is finding its level. Both scenarios after setting for about 24h.

I've had the frunk out and looked at the valve block, checked lines for rubbing and there is nothing obvious. I can't hear any hissing.

When driving the car will sometime release air in a burst and this may happen several times on a short trip or it may not happen at all.

Does anybody have any suggestions for further diagnosing the leak?