Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension lower on exit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be something to tweet to Elon, other vehicles can do it. My pregnant wife always struggles to get out if the X when I have to let her out first in order to back the X into the garage (default height is standard, though, sometimes I am on (very)high near the house).

Other carry over needed that my XC90 had (besides the auto lowering for easy exit) would be that I could adjust the passenger seat from the driver controls by selecting that on screen.. when the wife would sleep during a drive, I could adjust her seat's position to make it more comfortable.

• Helpful
Reactions: davezforce
Should be something to tweet to Elon, other vehicles can do it. My pregnant wife always struggles to get out if the X when I have to let her out first in order to back the X into the garage (default height is standard, though, sometimes I am on (very)high near the house).

Other carry over needed that my XC90 had (besides the auto lowering for easy exit) would be that I could adjust the passenger seat from the driver controls by selecting that on screen.. when the wife would sleep during a drive, I could adjust her seat's position to make it more comfortable.
They could even make the suspension remember settings based on the different key fobs linked to a driver or lower on the easy entry profile.

Reactions: jboy210
Something to consider when you request auto lowering on exit. I did not actively consider the 3 because of back and knee problems that make exit and entry difficult for a low car so my suspension is set to standard. If the feature comes about it needs to be an option, not on all cars.

GPS location based suspension settings can be adjusted so that it remembers your height preferences when you enter the defined locale, I have this on my 2016 X with AP1. but i dont think there is a setting that adjusts it on "P". would be helpful to a lot of people though!
not sure if you are in agreement with me about the suspension based on navigation is only with autos that have FSD of earlier AP