Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension Upgrades for 2022 model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a Model Y with a build date of October and another one with a January build date. They drive completely different. The January one seems to have a different suspension.

Has there been an upgrade to the suspension on top of the AMD chips and 12v battery?

Reactions: HellsKitchen
It looks like it is all the same. Maybe it was just built with love… I have not inflated the tires because I do not want to mess it up :)
DADB4BA3-B1E4-4670-9DB6-DFAE0142E0D2.jpeg
59CE49BC-3ECA-494B-8362-7CBA16463754.jpeg

Attachments

• B7B03F3A-2BDC-4E96-B1B6-4DF9B2B687EE.jpeg
    B7B03F3A-2BDC-4E96-B1B6-4DF9B2B687EE.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 137
This is going to sound crazy but I remember test driving the Model Y before placing my order and thinking it was a little bit rougher than I realized. I got my car last month and have driven over 2000 miles now and its much smoother than the test drive car. I just guessed that people beat the piss out of the demo car. My Model Y has been almost as smooth as my Model X ride.

• Informative
Reactions: jellyfam and tm1v2
This is going to sound crazy but I remember test driving the Model Y before placing my order and thinking it was a little bit rougher than I realized. I got my car last month and have driven over 2000 miles now and its much smoother than the test drive car. I just guessed that people beat the piss out of the demo car. My Model Y has been almost as smooth as my Model X ride.
I hope that I have the same experience. Test drive was awesome but ride and interior noise level was disappointing. Delivery end of May-June.

Reactions: tm1v2