Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another question
When raising the suspension on my P85 the screen would indicate the level that the suspension if I remember correctly it would stay indicating the height until I changed it

My P100 raises the suspension but then the screen info resorts back to normal, I am assuming once it has reach the inputted height.

Is this normal? I would think it should remain at the height the car is sitting at.

Another question
When raising the suspension on my P85 the screen would indicate the level that the suspension if I remember correctly it would stay indicating the height until I changed it

My P100 raises the suspension but then the screen info resorts back to normal, I am assuming once it has reach the inputted height.

Is this normal? I would think it should remain at the height the car is sitting at.

Yeah, mine remains at the current height of the car

I had this before I was familiar with the car and I scratched my head about it for a few days. It looked like it raised from the display (it didn't noticeable raise the car but I didn't know what to look for), then switched back to normal immediately.

Holding down the middle steering wheel buttons on both sides and rebooting the main display fixed it for me and now everything works as expected, including a very noticeable rise of the suspension when commanded. It's an excellent feature.

Reactions: branndonbriggs