Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspiciously quiet on updates….

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I'm officially bored: It seems like since 2017.50.3 there's been no slow trickle of new bi-weekly updates coming out. I wonder if this means something big is coming, or if they just are on a different cadence now. Usually we at least see some even-week-numbered updates even if they don't have visible changes.

Ok I'm officially bored: It seems like since 2017.50.3 there's been no slow trickle of new bi-weekly updates coming out. I wonder if this means something big is coming, or if they just are on a different cadence now. Usually we at least see some even-week-numbered updates even if they don't have visible changes.

M3 got a new firmware (50.10 -- they were previously at 48.15). So I think that's where the focus is at. Hopefully that trickles down in terms of AP2 improvements/features.

I think they are getting the autolane change and repeater cam functioning before releasing a new update/feature.

If you use the voice command "Groundhog Day" at exactly 6:00 AM on February 2nd, the song "I Got You Babe" by Sonny & Cher begins playing. Your car avatar turns into Punxsutawney Phil for the duration of the song. There's no way to turn it off, and it repeats daily.
The car also sends a daily post to this board about an imminent model S interior/exterior refresh.