Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SV104 or M3115

Which ones?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really liking both of these wheels.

Prefer a 20” staggered set and while the M3115 only comes in 2 colours the SV104 is pretty customizable colour-wise.

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this dilemma lol.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I love the wheels on the Model S Plaid. I believe they are just brushed aluminum w/ clear coat (which is the overall colour I’m going for on my P3D+)

Really liking both of these wheels.

Prefer a 20” staggered set and while the M3115 only comes in 2 colours the SV104 is pretty customizable colour-wise.

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this dilemma lol.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I love the wheels on the Model S Plaid. I believe they are just brushed aluminum w/ clear coat (which is the overall colour I’m going for on my P3D+)

Go with your gut. The Signature wheels are top notch, and the fact you can customize the offset and finish is great. Get in contact with them @SignatureSales @SignatureWheel to see what they recommend and what they can do for you.

I like my daily so much that I'm thinking I'll go with the track version of the SV104 (SV503) next year.

Go with your gut. The Signature wheels are top notch, and the fact you can customize the offset and finish is great. Get in contact with them @SignatureSales @SignatureWheel to see what they recommend and what they can do for you.

I like my daily so much that I'm thinking I'll go with the track version of the SV104 (SV503) next year.

After all the sale prices still comes way overpriced. VS Forged also customizes offset and hubcentric. Wish they reduce the price on 18s instead of keeping it same as 19s

After all the sale prices still comes way overpriced. VS Forged also customizes offset and hubcentric. Wish they reduce the price on 18s instead of keeping it same as 19s

Just because they can custom build spec doesn't make both of us equal. VS forged is not even comparable with Signature Wheel. We compare ourselves with Forgeline, BBS, Brixton, and HRE...etc in terms of quality, finishing, and service.

Our most recent customer surveys show 48% of our customers take their vehicles to the track at least once a year. Safety is our number 1 priority. Certification is important, but you will agree that track proven / real world test is far more important. I might be missing out but I don't see a single VS forged owner has ever put their wheel to the track and beat on it. You might have a clue.

Your safety is worth a lot more than the price difference, and we ensure none of our customers will have a bad day using our wheels.

72489004_580200076116363_4970682096814129152_n.jpg

78068440_532323160945504_8971023505415995392_n.jpg