TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SV104 or M3115

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by MikeInFL, Oct 12, 2019.

?

Which ones?

1. SV104

100.0%
  2. M3115

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MikeInFL

MikeInFL Member

Really liking both of these wheels.

Prefer a 20” staggered set and while the M3115 only comes in 2 colours the SV104 is pretty customizable colour-wise.

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this dilemma lol.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I love the wheels on the Model S Plaid. I believe they are just brushed aluminum w/ clear coat (which is the overall colour I’m going for on my P3D+)

2. N54TT

N54TT Member

How about the VS08 or VS02? Also forged monoblock, customizable color and spec...and cheaper than both of the other options. I’m running the VS08 in brushed titanium.

3. shiftkenny

shiftkenny Member

I would post pics to help viewers..

4. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

#4 Xenoilphobe, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Neither, consider the T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel these are mono-block forged for $2000 in 18 inch, $2700 in 19 x 9 or 19 X 9.5 and $3200 in 20 inch staggered 20 x 8.5 front and 20 X 10 in rear. all in stock for immediate delivery

5. SD_Engnr

SD_Engnr Active Member

Go with your gut. The Signature wheels are top notch, and the fact you can customize the offset and finish is great. Get in contact with them @SignatureSales @SignatureWheel to see what they recommend and what they can do for you.

I like my daily so much that I'm thinking I'll go with the track version of the SV104 (SV503) next year.