Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SW FL Tesla Group (Meet-Up June 29th!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not familiar with the "Club Charging Network." Perhaps I can learn more about it at our gathering later this month.

Steve,

I'd be happy to discuss it at our gathering.

In the meantime you can find out more about it by going to our private club discussion group.

Click on "Community" from the main menu at the top of this page, then select "Groups". Click on the "Florida Tesla Motors Club", and then select the "Florida Tesla Motors Club Charging Network List" thread below the club photos.

Larry

I will be getting HPWC installed at my house prior to 6/29. For those planning to attend the get together at Coconut Point, you are welcome to stop by for a quick charge before heading home. I live about 20-25 min from Coconut Point in Fort Myers. If all goes well, I hope to take delivery of my MS on 6/28 at the Tampa SC. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

I'm excited to hear that. I hope your delivery goes well, I'm sure you will wear that Tesla smile as well as the rest of us!

June 29 is just around the corner. Hope everyone is making their plans to attend the gathering at Coconut Point in Estero.

PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!
SATURDAY JUNE 29th 1:00p at SOUTH FORK GRILLE at COCONUT POINT MALL.
23161 Village Shops Way, Suite 113, Estero, Fl. 33928
If you have any questions please contact me via private message. I'm excited about meeting you all again or for the first time. I will be sending reminder e-mails this week. See you soon.

PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!
If you have any questions please contact me via private message. I'm excited about meeting you all again or for the first time. I will be sending reminder e-mails this week. See you soon.
Mary Ellen and I will be there!

We look forward to seeing you again and the other club members. Thanks for your efforts in organizing this meet up.

Larry

PLEASE JOIN US!!!!!!
My wife Robin and I will be trekking down from Clearwater Beach for the gathering. We will likely be travelling in tandem with Larry and Mary Ellen - as we often do :) Looking forward to the event!

Mod Note: I updated the title (at least on a temporary basis) to give the date some publicity.

Thanks Nigel that was a great idea. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Klaus I hope you and Charlie can make it. Let me know if I could be of any assistance. There is another couple that's has confirmed via email today. Thanks again Larry for all that you do.

A big THANK YOU to Erol for organizing a very enjoyable luncheon gathering! The choice of restaurant was spot-on (could easily become a favorite), and the party decorations (Larry's birthday - what else?) were resplendent in their Tesla colors glory. Can't wait for the next one! Peter

+1 Thanks Erol, can't wait for a meet-up to celebrate the opening of our first Supercharger here in FL.

IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0827.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG

Ugh. I can't believe it. I haven't been keeping up with the forums, and I didn't see the gathering until today...

We flew in from Indy yesterday, and were there at Costco in the morning! I would have come back up for the dinner. In my POS rental.

We've got a place on Marco Island, and we come down for every Fourth. I can't wait until the network is up and we can drive the whole way down in the MS. And back. :)

Thanks Erol for the great event and all the effort you put into it. And of course thanks for the birthday surprise!

Fort Myers Meetup 034.JPG

Great get together!

Fort Myers Meetup 004.JPG

Peter's Toyota RAV4 EV with Tesla powertrain.

Fort Myers Meetup 047.JPG

Erol and her Blue 60.

Fort Myers Meetup 017.JPG

Okay, so where are the Superchargers?

But this was just practice for the Supercharger ribbon cutting celebration coming soon. :wink:

Larry

Thank you all for coming. (Klause and Charlie, Steve and Robin, Peter and Sandy, Steve L and Bin, Larry and Mary Ellen, and Ken) We had a great time. I hope this is the first of many future SW FL gatherings. They can only get bigger and better from here. I'm excited that the first FL Supercharger will be right here in our backyard. I hope everyone can make the official opening (details to come).

Thank you Larry for being my mentor in starting this chapter of the Florida Tesla Motors Club. I have a tough act to follow :biggrin:. Who's going to be next in starting a chapter? Poor Larry can't do it by himself, even with the wonderful Mary Ellen. LOL!

CHILDRESSMD we would love to have you next time. Maybe we can meet up before you return back north. PM me.

Congrats to Steve L. and Bin for their delivery.

Peter thanks for letting me test out the RAV4!!!

Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 154
Thank you all for coming. (Klause and Charlie, Steve and Robin, Peter and Sandy, Steve L and Bin, Larry and Mary Ellen, and Ken) We had a great time. I hope this is the first of many future SW FL gatherings. They can only get bigger and better from here. I'm excited that the first FL Supercharger will be right here in our backyard. I hope everyone can make the official opening (details to come).

Thank you Larry for being my mentor in starting this chapter of the Florida Tesla Motors Club. I have a tough act to follow :biggrin:. Who's going to be next in starting a chapter? Poor Larry can't do it by himself, even with the wonderful Mary Ellen. LOL!

CHILDRESSMD we would love to have you next time. Maybe we can meet up before you return back north. PM me.

Congrats to Steve L. and Bin for their delivery.

Peter thanks for letting me test out the RAV4!!!

Here are some more pics.
It was a fun event - thanks again for making the lunch arrangements. We're looking forward to the SC grand opening. I like the shot of our Model S nose from your rear camera :cool:

It was a fun event - thanks again for making the lunch arrangements. We're looking forward to the SC grand opening. I like the shot of our Model S nose from your rear camera :cool:

It was great having you and Robin. That pic is one of my favorites by the way.

On a serious tip I will continue to post SW FL events and related materials on this thread. Minus the June 29th meet up date as soon as I figure that out. I encourage anyone that has ideas about future meet ups or events to PM me. I am starting to develop a relationship with a local Classic and Muscle car club that organizes car shows for charities. They were very happy to have my Model S in the show and it "surprisingly" received the most attention. Lol. I would love to see several of us display our cars in these shows. So here is the next question for my SW FL followers.... How often would you rather meet up? Monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. We still don't have a concrete time frame for the completion of the SC but We will keep you posted.