Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SW FL Tesla Group (Meet-Up June 29th!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a serious tip I will continue to post SW FL events and related materials on this thread. Minus the June 29th meet up date as soon as I figure that out. I encourage anyone that has ideas about future meet ups or events to PM me. I am starting to develop a relationship with a local Classic and Muscle car club that organizes car shows for charities. They were very happy to have my Model S in the show and it "surprisingly" received the most attention. Lol. I would love to see several of us display our cars in these shows. So here is the next question for my SW FL followers.... How often would you rather meet up? Monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. We still don't have a concrete time frame for the completion of the SC but We will keep you posted.

Erol,

Thank you for your continued support.

Although I haven't received anything official from Tesla yet, for preliminary planning purposes we should plan for the Ft. Myers Supercharger ribbon cutting to occur at the end of this month. This will be a big event and the invitations should be extended to the entire club membership. I would appreciate your help in arranging for a suitable restaurant in the Gulf Town Center. When the date is firmed up I will send out a mass mailing to the membership.

It is possible that the Port St Lucie Supercharger ribbon cutting ceremony will also occur around the same time as the Ft. Myers. So again for planning purposes we are going to have to find a suitable restaurant there and notify the entire membership.

Following those tentative events returning to Southwest specific events we should post the locations and recurring schedules of the various Cars & Coffee venues in the Southwest region and encourage the membership to attend when they can. There is the duPont REGISTRY in St. Petersburg, there is a small event in Sarasota and your Ft. Myers location. There may be more. These should be a sort of standing invitations to meet monthly.

I also expect a major event at Disney World in December and when I have more details I will alert the membership.

Larry

Erol,

Thank you for your continued support.

Although I haven't received anything official from Tesla yet, for preliminary planning purposes we should plan for the Ft. Myers Supercharger ribbon cutting to occur at the end of this month. This will be a big event and the invitations should be extended to the entire club membership. I would appreciate your help in arranging for a suitable restaurant in the Gulf Town Center. When the date is firmed up I will send out a mass mailing to the membership.

It is possible that the Port St Lucie Supercharger ribbon cutting ceremony will also occur around the same time as the Ft. Myers. So again for planning purposes we are going to have to find a suitable restaurant there and notify the entire membership.

Larry
I will find a bigger place. No problem. I would love to see Teslas from all over the state come over for the SC Event. Have a wonderful Independence Day. Thank you to any current and former military personnel.