Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SW FL Tesla Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Jim,

We'd be happy to chauffeur you to the meet-up. I'll email you our address.

Larry

Thanks Larry for volunteering. We were hoping this would turn into another delivery party but Jim's MS won't be here until later.

despite the fact that it would more than likely be an 8 hour or so trip, I might come down to the event.

We always have a great time. It will be worth the drive. :biggrin: Are you staying over for the weekend?

Get ready to roll out the red carpet cause I'm coming :cool:

LOL! It's about time you came to this side Pete.

My wife, Joan and I will be there. We've previously met several of the folks attending and we're looking forward to meeting the others. Thanks Erol.
Hi Bill, Its my pleasure. I sent an evite to your email. Please click YES that you and your wife will be attending. I am looking forward to seeing the both of you.

I'll drive down from St Pete. My wife is working Saturday, so it'll be just me.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Hi Bob, thats great that you will be able to attend but a bummer that your wife will be working :frown:. Please click YES that you will be attending via the evite I sent to your email.

Erol, I will be picking up my red 85k on Monday, the 28th. If someone is driving an MS and would like company I would dearly love to attend.
I'll even chip in for gas!
Bob Fritsch

Erol,

Bob lives just down the street from me. I just spoke to him and invited him to join us. So we'll have a full car of club members.

Larry

PS Bob: Welcome to the forums. We look forward to meeting you.

Erol,

Bob lives just down the street from me. I just spoke to him and invited him to join us. So we'll have a full car of club members.

Larry

PS Bob: Welcome to the forums. We look forward to meeting you.

Thanks Larry for giving our friends a ride. This should be another great event. I have over 40 RSVP's, which is impressive since many of our members have returned up north.

Erol

Thanks to all of you that came to the gathering yesterday. We had a great time and a successful turn out. Hoping to see some picture posted because I was not able to take any myself. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and would like to hear any feedback from those that attended via PM or e-mail please... (Yes, the Good, bad, or suggestions for future events in the SW region and possible speakers.) I really enjoyed hearing the questions and feedback from the open dialog session.

Special thanks to Larry, Nick Howe, Amy & Jerry, Al Smith, and Abay.

Also, thank you for the kind gift. I appreciate it and want everyone to understand that I really do enjoy organizing these events. Meeting all of you and making new friendships makes it all worth the time. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you that came to the gathering yesterday. We had a great time and a successful turn out. Hoping to see some picture posted because I was not able to take any myself. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and would like to hear any feedback from those that attended via PM or e-mail please... (Yes, the Good, bad, or suggestions for future events in the SW region and possible speakers.) I really enjoyed hearing the questions and feedback from the open dialog session.

Special thanks to Larry, Nick Howe, Amy & Jerry, Al Smith, and Abay.

Also, thank you for the kind gift. I appreciate it and want everyone to understand that I really do enjoy organizing these events. Meeting all of you and making new friendships makes it all worth the time. :biggrin:

Erol,

I can't over emphasize how much I and your fellow club members appreciate your efforts.

I've taken some photos. They won't be up to the standards of Steve and Daniel. :redface:

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Some photos:

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 a.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 c.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 d.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 e.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 f.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 g.jpg

SWFL Region Meetup April 2014 h.jpg

Larry

The comaradere in the forums and gatherings like yesterday's are a part of what makes owning a Tesla a very special "shared" experience, like no other car we've owned.

The sky's the limit for Tesla if this unique user experience keeps expanding.

We greatly enjoyed meeting, sharing and learning as we prepare for our road trip to North Carolina a couple weeks from now.

IMG_0405 half.jpg