Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swag bag upon MX delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a mug, pin, pen, umbrella. Can someone post a pic of the key box?
IMG_6034.JPG.jpeg

Lower level that includes the tool to open the fob to replace battery:
IMG_6035.JPG.jpeg

I just picked up my MX on 23 Sep and received the same swag bags (they gave us three of them though :)) plus extra free goodies. The extra goodies were a black MX hat, a T-shirt, a toddler T-shirt for my daughter to grow into someday, and a pair of key fob sleeves!

Where are folks receiving deliveries from? I picked up my fully loaded Model X P100DL yesterday, and was told by the DS and manager they have never heard of anyone getting any goodies like are mentioned in this thread.

P.S. I would've appreciated a jacket for my better half, a t-shirt, or something for my infant. Especially on a top of the line $155k vehicle. Why wouldn't Tesla want the free advertising? It's not like owners are always standing next to their cars. When she bought her $45k Acura, they threw in all sorts of extras.

I just picked up my MX on 23 Sep and received the same swag bags (they gave us three of them though :)) plus extra free goodies. The extra goodies were a black MX hat, a T-shirt, a toddler T-shirt for my daughter to grow into someday, and a pair of key fob sleeves!

I apparently didn't spend enough money on my P100DL or the P85 to qualify for a free goodie bag with either vehicle. :)

I apparently didn't spend enough money on my P100DL or the P85 to qualify for a free goodie bag with either vehicle. :)
I think it varies by location. See up thread, where I mentioned that I also didn't get any swag/merch when I picked up in the Brooklyn, NY Store. They don't sell any merch at that location either, last I checked. We had to ask for the key box at delivery, they were perfectly content to just give me 2 loose fobs and send me on my way. Had them FedEx the box - arrived a couple of weeks later. They also bungled my registration/plates transfer from the trade. Took over 2 months to get it done right, to the point that my temporary registration expired and I was getting all kinds of nastygrams from DMV and insurance, until they finally did it right. YMMV.

Ha! Congrats on your purchase though!

It does vary by location. I originally was going to pick mine up in Columbus, OH while visiting family, but I found out they don't give any goodies so I picked up in Rockville, MD and got tons a goodies.

Ha! Congrats on your purchase though!

It does vary by location. I originally was going to pick mine up in Columbus, OH while visiting family, but I found out they don't give any goodies so I picked up in Rockville, MD and got tons a goodies.

I should bug the DS at Rockville, he said they didn't know what I was talking about. The car is sitting in my driveway pending an appointment with the Xpel/opticoat install. After that its road trip time.

Reactions: mikes_fsd