Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swap my brand new Gemini wheels for your 21’’ Überturbine wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of my Model Y on Friday and was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area wanted to swap my 19” Gemini wheels & tires that are in perfect condition with your 21’’ Überturbine wheels?

Putting it out there as a lot of people taking delivery of the Performance Ys are not happy with the decreased range and stiff drive of the 21” Überturbines.

The 19” Gemini’s give you 316 miles of range vs. 291 for the Überturbines.

Thanks,
Charles

I just took delivery of my Model Y on Friday and was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area wanted to swap my 19” Gemini wheels & tires that are in perfect condition with your 21’’ Überturbine wheels?

Putting it out there as a lot of people taking delivery of the Performance Ys are not happy with the decreased range and stiff drive of the 21” Überturbines.

The 19” Gemini’s give you 316 miles of range vs. 291 for the Überturbines.

Thanks,
Charles

I would but I'm in CO

Hey Charles. Im slated to take delivery of a Stealth Performance Y with Inductions. That's really the config I want but the wait may be too long. I'm investigating how changing my order will affect delivery time. If I go with PUP than this is a convo we can continue. It's a raw deal for me numbers wise but we shall see. :)