Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Swap my Model S LR Blue/ Cream/ 21”/ FSD (EDD from Tesla available immediately) for Red or MSM or White Model S LR?

Hello all - I have a Model S LR on order. Blue/ cream/ walnut/ 21” and FSD. It is available immediately from Tesla. However, I took delivery of my Model Y about 4 weeks ago, also in Blue. So I am wondering if anyone is interested in swapping their Model S LR order in a different color for my blue Model S LR. I am happy to wait another 2-3-4 months for my Model S in a different color. Two Teslas in blue don’t make much sense to me. Anyone interested? DM me pls!

Philadelphia-S

MSLR/White/Cream/19”, RN11511, June order
Jun 14, 2021
Philadelphia, PA
On a slightly different note, other companies are also facing similar supply and demand problems, but adopt much more proactive steps than Tesla to keep customers informed. I ordered a refrigerator directly from Samsung 2 months ago that was backordered until February. I get an email every week from them informing me about my order status and if the delivery will still be on time in February as promised. I am fine if the delivery is delayed, but love how they are making an effort to keep me informed while removing all guesswork from the order.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC