TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Swap My Next Gens ?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Seagee, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Seagee

Seagee Member

I have a set of like-new Black Leather Next Gen (heated) seats in my 2015 85D (rear are standard heated).

I don't like leather so am looking to trade for a set of the more recent cloth Multi-patterns + $1000––basically saving someone $1500 on a set of Next Gens. Might also consider an even-up trade for the newer synthetic Premiums as well.

Would prefer to swap in person and can do the work myself, Chicagoland if soon, Northeast after that.

Not interested in the original-style Multi-patterns, Thanks.

Here is what I have :

Driver 2.JPG
    Passenger.JPG Rear.JPG

Here is what I'd like :

New Cloth Front.jpg

2. CameronB

CameronB Member

Compared to most 2+ year old leather Tesla seats, yours are in superb condition! Good luck on finding a trade partner - I think its a good deal for someone, especially considering you seem to have hit the jackpot with especially well constructed and minimally-wearing nice leather seats

3. Seagee

Seagee Member

Thanks, Cameron !

Yeah, because I split my time between the Midbest and East Coast, I only drove the S about 4 months out of the last year. Looking to reverse that ratio. I probably can count on one hand the number of times I've had passengers in the back seat as well.