Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swap wooden dash for white dash, anyone? located in miami

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ctapiam3

@PLAIDTESLA FIND ME ON IG
Jan 21, 2019
Miami, FL
Hello Tesla club! I have a pearl white tesla model 3 and i am in love with it. However everytime i pass by or see a white interior i cant help but wish i had the white dash as i feel it would look very cool to match my pearl white exterior color. I am located in miami, FL. if anyone is willing to do a straight up trade/swap please let me know. i know how to install it for both of us aswell. will take a max of maybe 20 minutes. Let me know Fam!

Hello Tesla club! I have a pearl white tesla model 3 and i am in love with it. However everytime i pass by or see a white interior i cant help but wish i had the white dash as i feel it would look very cool to match my pearl white exterior color. I am located in miami, FL. if anyone is willing to do a straight up trade/swap please let me know. i know how to install it for both of us aswell. will take a max of maybe 20 minutes. Let me know Fam!
I'm in! I have a P3D+ also in Miami (Coral Gables). PM me please.

• Love
Reactions: khaliq
Hey i just signed up today so i dont know how to PM can you PM me please or tell me how. i am located in kendall and work in opa locka. i can meet today after 5:30 as soon as i get out of work! The P3D+ is a model 3?
P3D is an abbreviation for Model 3 Performace. Not sure what the + is for though, maybe Performace Package

Oh! gotcha, makes sense, thank you
Sorry about that. I'm in Rio de Janeiro now but will be in CG February 18. If you can wait until then, great. I go to Kendall nearly every day when I'm in CG.
Yes, P3D+ means Model 3 Performance with Performance package (I.e. larger wheels, larger brakes, a silly spoiler, and different brake and accelerator pedals.). Otherwise the interiors are the same, but mine is not the wood-grain one.