Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swap your Model 3 wood dash for my white one.

jcs3

Mar 4, 2019
Massachusetts
I want a wood dash for my one week old M3 with white interior/white dash. If you live in driving distance from the Asheville, NC, area I'd be interested in swapping for my white dash. Also, I'm taking a trip to the DC area next week in the M3 and could meet along the I-81 corridor.

jcs3

Mar 4, 2019
Massachusetts
Just wanted to let you all know that another member here contacted me and we've arranged a swap. He's taking delivery of his M3 today and we're meeting at a point not far from a trip each of us just happens to be taking at the same time next week. A major coincidence! Really amazing considering we live 500 miles apart. So grateful for this forum. If he's agreeable I'll post some photos of the swap when I get back from the trip at the end of next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Need and JPUConn

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC