TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Swap your performance for my non-perf + cash?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Todd Burch, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot but I wanted to explore the possibility:

I have a fairly heavily-optioned S85 and want to get a P85...(should have gone with the P initially!). I've considered selling the standard and buying a P, but think that might be a bit tricky or unwise.

Is there anyone who has a P85 and is interested in switching to an S85 plus get additional cash out of the deal? If so, I'd like to just discuss what kind of offer we can make for a trade.

Just exploring my options here...

2. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

@Todd

If I were you I would trade in your S85 for a P85 at a Tesla Store. Like this you could also get exactly the options that you like for your new P85.

3. Todd Burch

Tesla offered me somewhere on the order of $57k for mine. In short---not a good deal at all :). I'm not going to take a $35k hit on a year-old car!

4. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

Did that work out to ~ -1%/mo and -$1/mi?

5. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Hmmm I would actually seriously consider this if we were in the same Country. Way too much red tape to move both our cars across the border!!!

6. Todd Burch

Not far from that. Actually, they offered a little more than that...but sheesh that's WAY less than I could get selling it via E-Bay or other avenues.