Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swap your SoCal Model S (1-2-14 to 1-4-14) ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
I have some family coming into town on January 1st, so I'm looking to acquire a model S from 1-2-14 Thursday to 1-4-14 Saturday. I'm in Pasadena. If anyone on the forum would be willing to swap their Model S for a couple days for a 2013 Black Cherry Persona Prius (Softex seats no less!) shoot me a PM. I'm hoping to get this done for less than the $760 that Exotic wants. Very safe driver, never been in an accident, full coverage insurance, etc...

If anyone knows of a ride sharing website where individuals may be offering their Model S for this let me know. I'll keep looking through the site, and Googling in the interim. I know on another thread someone in the Valley was maybe doing this, but I was hoping to find someone closer than 40 miles away. Don't want to run up any unnecessary miles :smile:

I had this posted in the "renting" thread, but thought this might get wider viewing.

RT

P.S. Someone on South Oakland has a beautiful gray Model S that they charge in the driveway. We pass this every weekend on our walks. You, my friend, are the optimum swapping target :wink: