Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The reason I chose on getting the 19" Gemini wheels is because I didn't want to spend an extra $2000 on wheels that didn't look as good as aftermarket ones. I've also seen photos and YouTube videos of owners plastidipping or getting them powder coated. I've weighed my options to see if my time and effort would yield what I wanted by plastidipping or pay $$$$ to get them powder coated.

I stumbled across a shop through the marketplace on Facebook that had 19" Gemini wheels already powder coated. They had a fixed price to buy them but I messaged and asked if the would be able to swap the ones I had. They sure offered the service at a great rate and said it would take about an hour to swap them out. They also took the sensors and balanced my wheels in the process. Adam, who I believe runs their online marketing, also threw in the middle hub cap to put the cherry on top.

They are located in Santa Ana, CA. IDK if it's okay to leave his phone# on here but if your interested, send a DM and I'll provide that for you.

Here are some photos...
It looks like you went to the same guy that I am looking at in Santa Ana. Anything I need to know before swapping out the rims? Thanks.

The reason I chose on getting the 19" Gemini wheels is because I didn't want to spend an extra $2000 on wheels that didn't look as good as aftermarket ones. I've also seen photos and YouTube videos of owners plastidipping or getting them powder coated. I've weighed my options to see if my time and effort would yield what I wanted by plastidipping or pay $$$$ to get them powder coated.

I stumbled across a shop through the marketplace on Facebook that had 19" Gemini wheels already powder coated. They had a fixed price to buy them but I messaged and asked if the would be able to swap the ones I had. They sure offered the service at a great rate and said it would take about an hour to swap them out. They also took the sensors and balanced my wheels in the process. Adam, who I believe runs their online marketing, also threw in the middle hub cap to put the cherry on top.

They are located in Santa Ana, CA. IDK if it's okay to leave his phone# on here but if your interested, send a DM and I'll provide that for you.

Here are some photos...
Please pass along the contact info for this business. I'm a newbie on the site and I don't think I can send a private message to anyone yet.

I painted my wheels and calipers.
9JmCxki.jpg

It's a cost-effective way to improve the looks and you can still use the Aero caps as needed. There is no downside.
Nice! is this Satin Black or Gloss Black?

Here are some photos...
Hi, can you pass along the information to me as well? New to the site, cant send private messages yet. Thanks!