TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Swapping Arachnid Wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Bengineer, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Bengineer

Bengineer Member

My Arachnid wheels from the referral program were delivered in silver instead of gray (didn't think to take a screenshot of my selection, and Tesla won't admit to any fault on their end).

They placed me in a queue for spare gray ones, but I was wondering if there might be someone out there who selected gray and actually changed their mind and would prefer silver after all.

Just a shot in the dark. If anyone does and hasn't taken delivery yet, I'd love for you to get in touch so we can arrange for Tesla to swap them. That might even mean you get your set faster since mine are already at my local service center, all nice and shiny and waiting to be installed on the car of someone who actually appreciates them :p

Thanks,
    Ben

• Like x 2
  2. Bengineer

Bengineer Member

3. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

I think you will have to be patient here ... not many people have received their Arachnid wheels yet.
    As they roll out the awards this year, you will have more people available for trades :cool:

4. Bengineer

Bengineer Member

Good point, but I'm actually looking for people who haven't received theirs yet. Was hoping to have Tesla directly arrange the exchange (my rims are still at the SC).

5. Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy P100D Upgrade complete

I know this doesn't help but I'm wondering if you might be able to find out how much they weigh? I've been trying to find this out but haven't seen the weight posted by anyone yet... :rolleyes:

• Like x 1
  6. Bengineer

Bengineer Member

I saw someone here say they're even lighter than the stock 19"s, but i honestly have no idea. Didn't ask, and they didn't really know anything about the wheels at the SC anyway (they were telling me they only come in silver...)