Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sweden MYP - Waiting Room

When did you order your Tesla MYP?

• 2022 June

• 2022 July

• 2022 August

• 2022 September

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Robin Chris

MYP - 22/06/29 - White/Black - FSD - 21´-Tow hitch
Sep 16, 2022
Sweden
Hi Boys n Girls waiting for your Tesla delivery :)

i Myself ordered 2 Tesla MYP on 2022-06-29 (late June)
Current time window of delivery 2022-10-26 . 2022-12-20

Following up this thread with peoples updates on deliveries so we who ordered Tesla Model Y Performance vehicles in Sweden know what dates other people are getting.

Might update this thread as i find more imformation or if i forgot something

Trim:
exterior White
interior Black
EAP
überturbine 21'

I ordered Tesla Y in May before the price was increased and I was contacted by tesla to prepare for delivery. no VIN yet so I can change the order the way I want but I just received another order for BMW iX so I am no longer interested in my Tesla order.
If anyone one interested in taking my order with expected delivery date of December for $500 which is 250 above the order price let me know.

Bit of a random question. Does anybody know what tyres Swedish MYPs come with? UK ones seem to come with Michelin Summer Tyres and other parts of Europe seem to get the All Season variant.

Given the laws around Winter Tyres in Sweden, are you basically forced to either get Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3s or a completely different set of wheels to the Uberturbines? (19"?)

The reason I ask is that I was planning on driving up to Sweden for a few weeks in December to see my Partner's family but 21" Winter Tyre options are limited. I'd rather not spend £1500+ just to comply with Tyre Regulations in Sweden for about 500km of driving...

Crazy thing is, I believe from December 2024 I'll need to have studded tyres if I want to see my partner's family (these are not permitted in the UK or much of Europe).

Any advice would be appreciated as I presume this is something you have already considered!

Bit of a random question. Does anybody know what tyres Swedish MYPs come with? UK ones seem to come with Michelin Summer Tyres and other parts of Europe seem to get the All Season variant.

Given the laws around Winter Tyres in Sweden, are you basically forced to either get Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3s or a completely different set of wheels to the Uberturbines? (19"?)

The reason I ask is that I was planning on driving up to Sweden for a few weeks in December to see my Partner's family but 21" Winter Tyre options are limited. I'd rather not spend £1500+ just to comply with Tyre Regulations in Sweden for about 500km of driving...

Crazy thing is, I believe from December 2024 I'll need to have studded tyres if I want to see my partner's family (these are not permitted in the UK or much of Europe).

Any advice would be appreciated as I presume this is something you have already considered!
You will most likely get pirelli tires with a Swedish delivery according to our sales rep.

One thing to keep in mind is that from December 1st you are required by law to have winter tires fitted BUT ONLY IF the road conditions require it.
This is regulated by police in their diskression so if they are having a bad day and you ain't got winter tires you can basically get the hammer sadly. But if it is 100% clear, degrees above Zero and not raining/snowing you are in the clear to just use your summer tires :)

However, the Pirelli that should come with a Swedish delivered model Y is "All Season" which can handle most condition. One thing to keep in mind is that "All Season" is not a term used in any regulations by Swedish law, so if it's snowing i.e winter conditions and you got "All Season" tires you are getting the hammer and a PHAT ticket combined with towing of your vehicle