Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

swipe screen to view tire pressure Not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is anyone else having a problem where you would swipe on the screen to view the tire pressure?
Mines is not responding I tried resetting but did not fix it. 2019.32.12.2

The wiper buttons work and everything else

is anyone else having a problem where you would swipe on the screen to view the tire pressure?

Funny. I had this exact issue two days ago. You can tell there’s a problem because the middle “dot” on the bottom left of the screen isn’t illuminated. It’s like the window lost focus (tech terminology).

Anyway, I stopped the car and held down the brake and two thumb wheels but noticed that the microphone coming up fixed it (middle dot turned white), so I let go of the buttons and never needed to do the reboot.

Pretty sure it’s a bug in 12.2.

• Informative
Reactions: BobAbooey
Funny. I had this exact issue two days ago. You can tell there’s a problem because the middle “dot” on the bottom left of the screen isn’t illuminated. It’s like the window lost focus (tech terminology).

Anyway, I stopped the car and held down the brake and two thumb wheels but noticed that the microphone coming up fixed it (middle dot turned white), so I let go of the buttons and never needed to do the reboot.

Pretty sure it’s a bug in 12.2.
Do you mean when the mic pops up let the 2 thumbs go? I did a reboot 2 times and also that power off one in the settings but still not working. At least if it’s a bug I’m not so worried I was just worried maybe it was my screen went bad

I had the same thing happen yesterday. First I hit the backup camera button and I still couldn’t swipe. I then hit the microphone icon, it brought up the phone, I cancelled it and then I could swipe. This was the first time I drove the car after getting 12.2.

A couple months ago, I had a problem where swiping the cards didn't work all of a sudden. I believe I ended up pressing the wiper stalk button to cause the wiper card to pop up, and then swiping worked again. I did not have to reboot. This has only happened once in the year plus I've owned my 3.

Just happened to me again! So that’s twice in about 3 days. Again, just bring up the microphone and swiping left and right immediately after it closes fixes it. You can see the dot missing on the first picture (indicating the swipeable pages aren’t working).

Attachments

• 9EEB0C86-332B-4F99-97DD-63E93B0907B1.jpeg
    9EEB0C86-332B-4F99-97DD-63E93B0907B1.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 100
  • A4337F04-ECBF-407B-87AD-9AFA1A3BE225.jpeg
    A4337F04-ECBF-407B-87AD-9AFA1A3BE225.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 40