Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switching a 60 order to 75 under new price book - Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone who placed an order for the 60 under the old price book and upgraded during the change window to the 75 and new price book:

- Has your order been changed in MyTesla to reflect the new price book yet? If so, did they switch your specs or add a discount line item to the bottom?
- Did you get confirmation from Tesla that the new price book swap will ensure you get power lift gate without the PUP option?

I've been told by my OA that it will take a few days to confirm but I'm curious if this has happened for anyone. Would I be OK to make final confirmation of my order in MyTesla to get the process moving, before the new price book has been updated?

I got the impression that they couldn't update the price book until after order confirmation (no idea if this is accurate).

My changes just came through today- and it came in as a discount line item (-6500 in this case). I just confirmed with my DS (thanks for bringing this up- i hadn't even thought of it) that I will be receiving the power lift gate without PUP.

The $6500 Showroom Discount was added to my specs as well. No change in the MVPA yet.

I also inquired about the lift gate as technically the base 75D on my order is the old version without the lift gate included but I haven't heard back yet. I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't come with it as I was told it would and could easily have cancelled and reordered during that week to make sure it would be included.