Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switzerland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welche Ladevorrichtung habt oder plant Ihr in der eigenen Garage?
Ist die Ladeleistung ohne externe Ladestation tatsächlich auf maximal 11 kW begrenzt, trotz Twin Charger im Model S?
Sind 22 kW nur mit einer Ladestation erzielbar?
So habe ich die Aussagen des Tesla Store Mitarbeiters verstanden.

Hello,

I'm selling a Tesla Roadster Sport Final Edition; it was a limited Edtion of 9 pieces, four for Europe. Couleur is Atomic Red, everything is in Carbon Fiber; I have also a official writening from Tesla,
the car is immatriculated in Switzerland; i'm selling the car because i'm moving for some years to another country; the car has only 500 km, price neww was 229'000 str., I accept offers

So if you know anybody who is interested in this model because it's a collector car, let me know

Ist die Ladeleistung ohne externe Ladestation tatsächlich auf maximal 11 kW begrenzt, trotz Twin Charger im Model S?
Eigentlich schon jedoch gibt es von crohm eine Mobile Ladebox an der du dein Tesla an jeder CEE 32 Ampere Dose laden kannst. Der von Tesla mitgelieferte Mobile Conector unterstützt nur 16A
Hier ein Test:
http://www.danzei.de/archives/2947
lg

Es sind 2 Gesichtspunkte zu berücksichtigen:
1) Welche Anschlussleistung kann ohne grossen Aufwand installiert werden?
2) Welche Leistung benötige ich um meine täglichen Fahrten abzudecken?

Zu 1) konsultiert man am besten mal den lokalen Elektriker. Er sieht am Haupttableau sofort, was machbar ist.
Zu 2) Meist überschätzt man den Bedarf. Die Überlegung kann man wie folgt anstellen:
Um eine leergefahrene 85 kWh Batterie innert etwa 12 h gänzlich aufzuladen benötigt man bloss 3x16A, also noch keine Ladestation, das mobile Verbindungskabel und eine kleine CEE (rot) Dose reicht.
Um eine typische Pendlerdistanz abzudecken (30Km) genügt sogar eine gewöhnliche (10A) Haushaltsteckdose.

Es ist tatsächlich so, dass 3x32A eine "Ladestation" benötigen. Das ist eine Folge der europäischen Normierungen und wäre keine technische Notwendigkeit. Auf jeder Baustelle ist diese Leistung draussen im Regen direkt steckbar. Diese "Station" enthält aber keine aufwendige Elektronik, sondern bloss einfache Sicherheitselemente, und sollte recht kostengünstig herstellbar sein.

hallo miteinander

anbei die ladespecs von tesla, falls ihr sie noch nicht kennt.

http://data.raumgleiter.com/0000_MM/EU_CHARGING_EN_MAY13.pdf

ich zu hause habe eine keba box installieren lassen und so kann ich mit 32amp 3 phasig laden (22kw/h). tesla liefert hierfür leider kein kabel mit. für den alltag würde sicher auch eine 16amp cee dose reichen. wer vor hat, regelmässig an einer 10 amp dose zu laden, der sollte sie von einem elektriker prüfen lassen, das sie nicht auf dauerbelastungen in dem bereich ausgelegt sind.

bester gruss

martin

Digital immigrants who judge after only one test-drive. That it can augment safety especially when you have for example a navi which is integrated in your system and you have a marvellous screen to check. Much safer than any small tom-tom which is mounted on your windshield and can block view on the street!

Liebe Tesla Freunden! Dear Tesla friends!
Soon I will go drive with my Tesla to Germany, Switzerland and France for holiday!
I read at Teslarati that there is a supercharger at Egerkingen, Höhenstrasse 1, Switzerland under construction.
I am planning my holiday starting around 15th of August.
My question to you please: could you tell me about when this super charger will be operational?

Egerkingen, Höhenstrasse 1, Switzerland

Liebe Tesla Freunden! Dear Tesla friends!
Soon I will go drive with my Tesla to Germany, Switzerland and France for holiday!
I read at Teslarati that there is a supercharger at Egerkingen, Höhenstrasse 1, Switzerland under construction.
I am planning my holiday starting around 15th of August.
My question to you please: could you tell me about when this super charger will be operational?
So far the only information I've seen about this one is this:
TFF Forum Thema anzeigen - Supercharger in Europa

I also going to CH next week and are very curious if it is already open.
The pictures on the thread are from early July and I wont expect it to take that long to build.

Wxll

I would like to go with my wife and kid (1 y old) to Cannobio in September.
I am not sure if I can charge at the camping site (UMC?) so I want to have alternatives.
Problem is that there are no public charging options in that area on the Italian site of the border (If there are: I can borrow an ENEL card).
Then I checked chargemap and found a lot of places in Locarno / Ascona / Losone, but it is unclear to me how to pay for them.
Furthermore, I see a lot of "Swiss 220" and blue 16A connections, so my set of schucko adapters / extensions and red adapters etc will not help me in this case....

Is there anyone familiar with the area that can help me to find an 100% secure charging spot in that area, with an easy way to pay for the electricity?
I can find them on chargemap myself, but I prefer something like: drive to Migros at..... cadenazzo or similar, go inside ask for charging, pay them ... CHF charge, etc....
In that case I will be more confident of travelling.

I know the area well, but that was from a Pre-electric past :)

Feel free to respond in German or Italian, I can speak and read both, I am just not confident enough to write in those languages....

Thanks in advance!

John

I would like to go with my wife and kid (1 y old) to Cannobio in September.
I am not sure if I can charge at the camping site (UMC?) so I want to have alternatives.
Problem is that there are no public charging options in that area on the Italian site of the border (If there are: I can borrow an ENEL card).
John
You might wish to consult also lemnet.org, there are e.g. a number of Riparti stations on the Swiss side. A typical example, if not very powerful, to the North for you would be:
-----------------
CH-6614 Brissago, Piazza Municipio 1
Casa Comunale, Comune di Brissago - Amministrazione comunale e servizi per gli abitanti - Titolo finestra browser
3 Anschlüsse: 2x CEE 230V/16A (16A), 1x CH T13 (10A), FI
Zugang: Riparti / 24h offen / Beschränkung: 4 h / Stromkosten: Sistema RiParTI (l'energia erogata è di origine rinnovabile ecologica e certificata) / Parkgebühr: gratis / Standort: 2 posteggi
letzte Aktivmeldung:2009-07-17 Geändert:2014-05-13
Nr.: 545 WGS84: 46.119949 , 8.711659
Meldung an: [email protected]
-------------------
The closest Type 2 (3x32A) would be in Cadenazzo.

Access to Riparti-stations is with a key that you could get from their office in Mendrisio (Home - Riparti). An excellent kit to have the plugs you might need in Italy or Switzerland is this one here: http://www.e-driver.net/tesla-model-s/lade-zubehör/

You might wish to consult also lemnet.org, there are e.g. a number of Riparti stations on the Swiss side. A typical example, if not very powerful, to the North for you would be:
-----------------
CH-6614 Brissago, Piazza Municipio 1
Casa Comunale, Comune di Brissago - Amministrazione comunale e servizi per gli abitanti - Titolo finestra browser
3 Anschlüsse: 2x CEE 230V/16A (16A), 1x CH T13 (10A), FI
Zugang: Riparti / 24h offen / Beschränkung: 4 h / Stromkosten: Sistema RiParTI (l'energia erogata è di origine rinnovabile ecologica e certificata) / Parkgebühr: gratis / Standort: 2 posteggi
letzte Aktivmeldung:2009-07-17 Geändert:2014-05-13
Nr.: 545 WGS84: 46.119949 , 8.711659
Meldung an: [email protected]
-------------------
The closest Type 2 (3x32A) would be in Cadenazzo.

Access to Riparti-stations is with a key that you could get from their office in Mendrisio (Home - Riparti). An excellent kit to have the plugs you might need in Italy or Switzerland is this one here: http://www.e-driver.net/tesla-model-s/lade-zubehör/

Great information!

I was already aware of the "victorinox" charge box :rolleyes:
As I already have a lot of material (red ext 10m, schucko ext 10m + 25M, red adapter 32-16A, mennekes type 2 6m) I will probably only need a stable / safe adapter from Swiss to schucko and / or blue 16a adapter. (so unfortunately not the 32a Tesla adapter...) as most charging stations seem to be fit for those connections.

Lemnet is very usefull, as it indicates who ownes the charging points, and I already checked out the riparti side.
Small setback though, is that I would like to enable charging as a backup option, and that I will probably only use it once during the stay (to be able to get back to Egerkingen on the way back).
In that case, 150 CHF for the annual sticker + 100 CHF Deposit for the key seems to be a bit much. It would be great if there was a tourist use option...

87.jpg

Therefore I would prefer a cash payment or "IKEA" option (do COOP / Migros or other companies have charging spots for customers?).
Or maybe a friendly Renault / Nissan dealer that could help out? (I will check whether Nissan in the Netherlands can make contact with Losone...)

88.jpg

On the other hand, the above info looked very interesting.... is this the "autobahn vignet", so does this mean that a regular vignet that I should order at the border for highway use is not needed with EV?

Maybe my Italian is not good enough though ;-).

VEL is just for parking (info in English). I saw a couple in Lugano recently. I do not know if some have a plug within reach. Be aware that the Swiss household plug (T13) is 10A only. You will have to be careful and turn down your Schuko 13A default to 10A before starting to charge.

For a Model S I would recommend to carry a triphasic 32 to 16A adapter (as commercially available, correctly fused). It is not all that rare that you find only the red 3x32A (5pin) CEE socket. Do not forget that almost any workshop or garage has somewhere a 3x32A or at least a 3x16A plug. Carrying a few meters of additional 3x16A to reach a socket somewhere can be very useful. Also calling a local electrician or a local power board, who mostly know where there are CEE sockets, can reveal surprisingly usable charge points (perhaps at the costs of a little demo). Most important: Never ask just for a car charging location, ask primarily for a red CEE 16/32A power point and mention the car in the next sentence. Otherwise the answer would be invariably:"We have not got that". Just read also the general information here(sorry, in German) and the tips for the Model S on the same site. I will be offline and underway now until Monday to avoid "Roadster withdrawal symptoms".

Hi, just ordered my Model S 85 D which should arrive in April 2015 : ) Have been driving a Chevy Volt for the last 3 years and am eager to change over to a REAL electric car. My name is Marc and I'm situated in Baden which is close to Zürich.