Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SXSW 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what "SXSW" is, but "SXSW 2018" and Elon Musk are together today at 10AM PDT, 17:00 UTC, 12:00PM local time in Texas with a livestream at SXSW Live Stream | SXSW Conference & Festivals:

Elon Musk at SXSW 2018 [Ticket Information]

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 7.00.25 AM.png

His tweet: Elon Musk on Twitter

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 6.55.15 AM.png

Livestream link: SXSW Live Stream | SXSW Conference & Festivals

Last edited:
Elsewhere on their website, there seems to be some conflicting information; London invader warrior is on the livestream schedule instead of Elon Musk; that schedule was probably written before the current Elon Q&A information, but don't be surprised to see a warrior killing British instead:
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 7.05.51 AM.png
I get the sense that "SXSW" is a bunch of suicidal anti-first world mass murdering globalists.

I get the sense that "SXSW" is a bunch of suicidal anti-first world mass murdering globalists.
South by Southwest (abbreviated as SXSW and colloquially referred to as South By) is an annual conglomerate of film, interactive media, and music festivals and conferences that take place in mid-March in Austin, Texas, United States.
Music
SXSW Music is the largest music festival of its kind in the world. SXSW Music offers artist-provided music and video samples of featured artists at each festival via their official YouTube channel.

Film
SXSW Film Conference spans five days of conference panels and sessions, and welcomes filmmakers of all levels. Programming consists of keynote speakers, panels, workshops, mentor sessions and more, with expert filmmakers and industry leaders.

Not anti first world, just artists of all types.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
So now we know what happened to the core booster. Video at
on the livestream. Rewind it. There's a SpaceX video showing clips around -1:55:00. I just checked: the relative time keeps changing. So, it's about 1:05:00 after the beginning of the livestream, if you want to calculate it.

Last edited:
So now we know what happened to the core booster. Video at
on the livestream. Rewind it. There's a SpaceX video showing clips around -1:55:00. I just checked: the relative time keeps changing. So, it's about 1:05:00 after the beginning of the livestream, if you want to calculate it.

I guess you missed it yesterday, start at post #599 in Falcon Heavy - 7&8 Reuse - Elon's Roadster Demo - LC-39A and you'll see the video and our discussion of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
Thanks for the link Yuri_G. I saw some news coverage but will be nice to watch. Ulmo not sure what happened but the you tube video links you posted for some reason aren't working. Says Video Unavailable even when I go to you tubes site. But thanks for starting the thread. SXSW = South by Southwest BTW (film music etc annual festival).

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Yuri_G. I saw some news coverage but will be nice to watch. Ulmo not sure what happened but the you tube video links you posted for some reason aren't working. Says Video Unavailable even when I go to you tubes site. But thanks for starting the thread. SXSW = South by Southwest BTW.

The prior videos were livestreams, they become dead URLs after the event ends.

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset