Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SYD - BNE Supercharger Route

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long Yellow Things.jpg

Fairly soon, we may have long white and red things to complement the long yellow things

I suspect the new SC is a contingency stop gap for the promise of Syd to Bbne by end of 2016, My Tes computer says that PM to Bne has a 34% bat deficit. If we add Coffs SC which is approx 1/3 PM to Bbne it should be just doable according to car computer.Need at least 85kWhr bat pac. Still havent got CH on Tes maps.

Haha I thought writing a script to test every town in Aus may be going a little too far...
Hahaha... so thinking about this, I don't think these are their 2017 plans - I think it's only the sites for which they have a definite location and are starting shortly. The only "new" sites we've found are Brisbane, Bathurst and Horsham - this cannot be the extent of their 2017 map!

Reactions: baillies
The following has been observed at Breakfast Creek Rd, Newstead in Brisbane. Apparently there is something happening on a site that looks like they are creating a long carpark at the front with a building at the back. Anyone have any further knowledge on this?

Has anyone had a look around Breakfast Creek Rd recently? I just saw some news that Tesla is planning to open a retail location every 4 days till the end of the year so maybe Brisbane could get an extra Christmas present beyond finally being connected via supercharger. Not sure if Brisbane will be a service centre or retail or combined.

Tesla expands in Colorado with two new stores in the Rocky Mountains ahead of the busy ski season

Has anyone had a look around Breakfast Creek Rd recently? I just saw some news that Tesla is planning to open a retail location every 4 days till the end of the year so maybe Brisbane could get an extra Christmas present beyond finally being connected via supercharger. Not sure if Brisbane will be a service centre or retail or combined.

Tesla expands in Colorado with two new stores in the Rocky Mountains ahead of the busy ski season

Maybe by NEXT Christmas IF we are lucky.