Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sydney, Australia - Could you park your M3 in my garage to check size?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Looking for someone who might be able to assist. I live in Sydney, Hills District and I'm in the waiting list for my Model 3 - however trying to work out whether the M3 will fit in the garage with my wife's CX5.

Is there anyone on this forum who lives nearby and would be willing to drive over to my place - park the car in the garage and see if it fits well? It'll determine where the Wall Charger is placed - and maybe if her car is pushed out onto the drive way 😂😂.

cheers

Mick

I have a 2 car garage with a CX9 and the Model 3 side by side.
I would say 3M from the wall to the CX9 is comfortable exiting both doors, you could go definitely go a bit tighter.

Cut a pool noodle and glued to the wall (in 2 places for the front door) not sure where I read that tip, but it was a fantastic $2.50 at bigw(not on sale).

Reactions: PcS000 and theocguy
Hi All,

Looking for someone who might be able to assist. I live in Sydney, Hills District and I'm in the waiting list for my Model 3 - however trying to work out whether the M3 will fit in the garage with my wife's CX5.

Is there anyone on this forum who lives nearby and would be willing to drive over to my place - park the car in the garage and see if it fits well? It'll determine where the Wall Charger is placed - and maybe if her car is pushed out onto the drive way 😂😂.

cheers

Mick
Hey bud, yeah I could probably help you out. Send me a DM if this site even has this feature.

I’m sorry, I just had to…
D1A1033D-0542-4132-9C20-D2655DFC89EF.jpeg