Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sygic Navigation adds support for EV Charging and Payments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Sygic Support Center | Using EV mode

I'm a long time user of Sygic Navigation (although less so now with the model 3's nav)

They've just added support for EV's to route via charge points and for some providers you can pay for charging with your Sygic account, within the sat nav interface.

Pretty cool as a concept I think, especially for EV drivers that can't access Superchargers and support android auto or car play.

It's quite a nice bit of software but I'm not keen on their in app payment model and the constant notifications advertising something.
They have ads?

I paid for a lifetime subscription around 8 years ago so wonder if ads are now a feature on the free version?

Just thought it was useful for travelling around Europe in particular. No need to register with different charge providers, just link your PayPal account to the Sat Nav and charge.

They have ads?

I paid for a lifetime subscription around 8 years ago so wonder if ads are now a feature on the free version?

Just thought it was useful for travelling around Europe in particular. No need to register with different charge providers, just link your PayPal account to the Sat Nav and charge.

Yeah, I keep getting a notification asking if I want to purchase a traffic subscription, which I already have...