Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sync Playlists from most Music platforms to Model 3

brademcee

May 17, 2019
Chicago
So while this isn't an ideal setup, I figured out a way to sync all of my playlists from Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Google Music and Amazon Music to my Model 3. It will cost a little bit of money but for a music lover with an extensive Playlist library, it is worth it to me. Here is what I had to do:

1). Upgrade to Slacker Premium
2). Sign into my Slacker account on Model 3
3). Sign up for Soundiiz (Soundiiz - Transfer playlists and favorites between streaming services)
4). Configure the Platforms I wanted to sync with Slacker Premium
5). Sync playlist with Slacker Accounht
6). Enjoy Playlist in Model 3 (sometimes you need to sign in/out of Slacker Account in Model 3 for it to refresh, other times the Model 3 refreshed Slacker automatically.

Again, while there is a cost for Slacker premium and Soundiiz, I was easily able to add about 30 of my playlists to my model 3. I also have some playlists through Apple Music that refresh everyweek. Soundiiz allows you to auto sync daily/weekly/monthly so you will not have to resync everytime there is a change.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC