Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Syosset, NY Service Center + Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Syosset, NY Store + Service Center + (unconfirmed) Supercharger

From jtodtman on the TM forums:

"Confirmed by a Service Writer at Queens Service Center that Syosset Service Center on Long Island in NY will have Superchargers. Syosset was supposed to be operational this week but it's been pushed back to the second week in Jaunary. The location will be 277 Robbins lane, Syosset. This will help immensely in weekend trips between the city and the Hamptons."

277 robbins lane syosset ny 11791 - Google Maps

If anyone in the area can take a look at this area and give us a report, that would be great.

Last edited:
Can someone post pics of this supercharger?
Here you go:
20140124_181235_Aerial Way.jpg

Big things..

Thanks Hank42. That's got to be very handy for the service center.

They have a large facility and parking/storage lot. I forsee this location being primed for prepping large quantities of vehicles prior to delivery. They can (super)charge them and then line them up for delivery. Heck, in the future, they could even ship cars in by train as they are adjacent to the railroad. Ok, so that's probably NOT economically feasible, but it is GREEN!

The location is a little strange however. A far better location would have been the long abandoned Ford/TVR dealer 1/2 mile away as it is located on a very visible main artery, and convenient to local shops/food establishments/office center. That location has much better defined service bay area, as well as a showroom and easy in, easy out access. I guess Tesla doesn't want to follow the dealer model, but sometimes it might be good to shed some of that eco-ego in favor of increased sales and better customer service.

Tesla Service Center, Syosset - Google Maps

The only thing I CAN say about the location is that there is a proposed mall being built right next door (Other side of the tracks) that may never see the light of day - but even with that, this location will never see the kind of traffic the other location sees.