Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor System Motorsports - Authorized Master Distributor + Retailer for Rays Engineering / Volk Racing / Advan / BBS / Work / SSR - Official Product Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" MSRP will vary depending on the finish; some finishes are cheaper and others are a bit more expensive.

Blast Bronze is the most affordable finish (with a base MSRP of $4324/set of 4). We have them discounted on our site at a little over $4100 and can discount it even further for TMC members - Just message us for your exclusive TMC deal!

Blast Bronze TE37 Volk Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 Face-4 Product Listing:

Some of the other colors, including but not limited to the following: Bronze Almite, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Diamond Black, Flat Black, Magnesium Blue, Diamond Silver, Diamond Dark Gunmetal, and more follow a more premium pricing due to the special-nature of the finish (we call them "Special colors"). These have a base MSRP of around $4456/set of 4. We have them discounted on our site at a little over $4230 and again, can discount it even further for TMC members who choose to preorder/order through us.

Then we have the Hyper Colors (i.e. Hyper Blue, Hyper Red) + British Racing Green. These are amongst the most expensive finishes out of any currently offered and are very limited in nature - Base MSRP is around $4500 and going rate for TMC members should be a little under $4300.

Here is a comprehensive gallery of the most popular finishes for our Tesla Model 3 clients!

Hi,

Can you msg me the price for Work Emotion ZR10 2P @ 20x10 for a '22 Model Y LR shipped to OC? I will have a few questions in regards to recommended setup and color setup when replying to your msg.

Also another member on here noted that Work can add cutout to accommodate the disk lock bolt as well as able to use TPMS.

Hi,

Can you msg me the price for Work Emotion ZR10 2P @ 20x10 for a '22 Model Y LR shipped to OC? I will have a few questions in regards to recommended setup and color setup when replying to your msg.

Also another member on here noted that Work can add cutout to accommodate the disk lock bolt as well as able to use TPMS.
Looks like the ZR10's only come up to size 19" on the work website:
1681263352356.png

Got pics of bronze/gold on a black Model Y?

No photos on Black Model Y, but plenty of photos here!

Exciting news - We've acquired sets of TE37 Ultra M-Spec in an alternative size, tailored for a more aggressive fit for the Model 3/Y!

Now available in 19x10 +30 5x114.3, also in the same Face-4 concavity as our #systemspec 19x9.5 +28 sizing!

Finishes include:
  • Blast Bronze
  • Bronze OG
  • Dark Gunmetal
  • Gold
  • Matte Black
  • Matte Blue Gunmetal
  • Mag Blue
  • Diamond Black
  • Dash White
  • Red

• IMG_0171.jpeg