Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Téo Taxi Supercharger - Dorval, QC - P.-E. Trudeau Airport (not public)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Last night during a dropoff at the airport, I went to check the airport’s Teo Taxi chargers to find 1 single-CHAdeMO charger, 1 dual CCS-CHAdeMO charger, 10 Tesla HPWCs, and low and behold, 2 Tesla Superchargers! There were only 2 stalls, only one was on (to maximize speeds?). I know that they aren’t public but surprisingly located in a public parking lot!
Photos:
47765283-8190-40D8-9662-143F6D803198.jpeg
387DBE34-8DC2-457B-A778-4F93D830A20C.jpeg
A6B5F37F-22D5-40E2-AEBD-DE365B312754.jpeg
92B5AAC8-1897-40AA-A9E0-8D7537E20864.jpeg
2DD3A29F-8D2D-469C-B935-DA23870627EE.jpeg

Reactions: rrosenbl
Ah, too bad. I was just thinking it would be nice karma to go plug in to their charger for all the limes they plugged into the St-Laurent one to run their local taxi business on free power. Glad they have their own now though.
They’re pretty unexcusable to people who plug in to any of their charging stations that they put up some new signs :p
86B58625-87AC-44D6-9483-5C1806028D88.jpeg

Ah, too bad. I was just thinking it would be nice karma to go plug in to their charger for all the limes they plugged into the St-Laurent one to run their local taxi business on free power. Glad they have their own now though.
But do they? Looks like a public lot to me that any owner could use if needed. If they are for TEO, only, they should be on their lot not the public’s!

How many “private” SCs are there? (where besides Quebec airport & Stockholm?) I’ll discuss on Talking Tesla and shout out to those who follow the supercharger report: don’t plan to use these superchargers. And I agree they should be designated as no-go sites (black dot?) or be listed elsewhere, not on the map.

Reactions: MarcoRP and Deal
The Arlanda one has been listed as a "normal" SC for months on supercharge.info and I don't think think people rocking up and expecting to use it has been an issue? Although if people had I don't know where they'd state it. (Note - Arlanda, as well as this Trudeau Airport one, have now been changed to "limited hours", same as the Trudeau Airport one which shows up as the half red-black dot)

People tend to use the in-car nav system when looking for a charge don't they?

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
How many “private” SCs are there? (where besides Quebec airport & Stockholm?)

There are about 30 locations on supercharge.info but not on the Tesla map. About half are service centres, which Tesla removed when nearby dedicated sites opened; quite a few are locations in China which were on the official map and since disappeared (probably need to get locals to find out the status of those); and a few others with unique situations.